It was in July of 1982 that we met. It was in August of 1986 that he proposed. It was 21 years ago today that I married my best friend. I can honestly, truly say with no hesitation that I love him more each day. We've shared alot over the years. Yes it's not always been a "primose path" (whatever that is supposed to be). But each year does get better. I cannot imagine sharing my life with any other person. There is no one on earth who I trust more. No one on earth I respect more. No one on earth who I want to come home to each day more than this man. God planned for our being husband and wife and He has stood beside us each day. For this I am grateful beyond words. There has never been a more wonderful thing that has happened to me than becoming his life partner. Praise be to God. Happy 21 years Daddybug. I'm praying for the gift of at least 21 more!
A private note: I'm fondly recalling one year ago when we celebrated our 20th in Guangzhou on Shamain Island. Truly a night to remember. I'm sure you agree...

The Happy Couple

Those Precious Vows
Happy Anniversary! What a gorgeous dress. I don't think you've changed a bit.
ReplyDelete