Memorial Day for as long as I can remember has been about friends, food and fun. Our little town that I used to call home (and now is a second home of sorts) has always turned it's focus to our Veterans and active members of the Armed Forces. The streets are lined with American Flags, and special events are held in honor of those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for the love of God and their country. I am proud to say that I grew up there. I am even happier to share it with my children and our friends children. It is my sincere hope that they all will cherish those memories in their hearts years from now as I do still.
A few glimpses from our time in my beloved hometown...

A Serious Game Indeed!

Cuzin' J.D.'s Colossal Marshmallow

Ah, I've waited all winter for S'mores!

Cooking with Daddybug

Look at me Mama!

Did Someone Say Cookie?

It's What Dad's Do...

It's What Little Girls Do, After A Fun Day at the Beach :)

My Beach Baby...

Mama and LL

BW and Volleygirl

Beautiful Girls

Ge-Ge Hugs From Mei Mei

Dear Friends

Sunny Smiles

Daddy Kisses

Caughtya Nappin'

Pizza By the Lake, YUM!

A Three-Hour Tour...
Enjoyed reading your post. Such cute family enjoying the outdoors. :)
ReplyDelete