Friday, November 2, 2007

The month of October flew by! I don't know where time has gone but it was wonderful. To re-cap our fun month I'm posting some pix with captions. The month started out with a trip to the Pumpkin Patch. We've brought the boys there many times and now it was time for LL to visit too. Then, of course, LL and ML have all day together just the two of us. We have so much fun. I thought I'd post a few pix of our Mama/Daughter times--they are so precious to me. This month was also LL's dedication at our church. She is definately a squirmer when trying to take photos. So this one is the best shot we have of her special day. And my month re-cap would not be complete if I didn't include some pix of LL and BW or LL and BB. She has the best brothers in the world!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you...a slide show already!! Love the pictures of your family! Your sons are quite handsome and they look so proud of their LL.
    It's hard to believe that y'all are wearing shorts in Oct! Actually our girls have on shorts, today...but that's a totally different story. We may even be wearing shorts on Thanksgiving Day!! LOL I noticed that Deb said you had adoption web site. Do you mind sharing the address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. It is wonderful to watch her change! Wish we were all closer!

    ReplyDelete